The girls turned eight weeks old on Saturday and decided to spend the day showing off their new skill.
Alaina smiling:
Gabrielle smiling:
Most books say babies don't smile until they're 4-6 weeks old and since Gabrielle and Alaina are still considered developmentally -4 weeks, what I think are smiles could just be gas but I'll let you be the judge!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I can't believe how great they look! Every time you post new photos and videos they look bigger and healthier! I can't wait to hold them!
PS: It's gas.... I make the same face!
Uncle Henny
Gas or not it's still smiling!! Using those precious little lips couldn't be any cuter :) They're happy and it's so wonderful to see...xoxo
My dad's ridiculous, first of all. And second, those were real smiles! The girls look amazing, I cannot wait to meet them! Love you guys!
- Chelsea
I know smiles when I see them--those are smiles! And they are beuatiful!
Judi Zimmer
They are definitely smiling at mommy!!!! They are looking so great...amazing how much bigger they look in just a few days!
They are definitely adorable smiles, but their Uncle Henny does make that same face when he has gas. You're in for many, many more years of those wonderful, heart-warming smiles (except maybe for a short period of time in the teen years)! Hugs and kisses to everyone (Fiona, too).
I definitely think they are smiles - great smiles!
Uncle Henny is very silly! Those are smiles if I've ever seen them!
The little ladies are looking good!
My hope for tonight is that I have all my punctuation correct. Tex ?!?!
Love,
Barbara
Your angels are getting soo big!! and smiling!! SO exciting! xoxo, katie
Post a Comment