Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween!

Without further ado, may I present Gabrielle the Ladybug...


And Alaina the Bumblebee.



Both of the girls were a huge hit in their costumes.  All of the doctors and nurses came by to see them and I think we made a few of the other families jealous.  Gabrielle loved being dressed up and stayed in her costume even after mommy left for the day, but Alaina had a minor surgery on Thursday so she was still groggy from the anesthesia and a little bloated from all of the fluids and wasn't as happy about being decked out.  Even though the ladybug and bumblebee couldn't have any candy, their binkies were treat enough!


And because I can't resist, here's some video of the girls.  

Gaby waving hello to everyone.


And Alaina showing off her mad skills.


Hope everyone had a spooktacular holiday!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!!! i have been checking all day and now i can't stop smiling! so silly and cute and wonderful :) i love that gaby is using a big girl soothie and alaina enjoys it like a pro!! thanks so much for sharing, isaac the frog says happy halloween and hopes to share (yea right) candy with the girls next year! xo, lisa

Henny said...

They are stunning! I can't wait until they get home and we can be with them!

Uncle Henny

Unknown said...

I love it! They win best costumes for 2008...hands down!

Carter (aka Batman) will look forward to showing the girls the ropes for future Halloween fun!

Thanks for sharing. I have checked in several times anxiously awaiting the new pics!

Love,
Allie, Dante & Carter

Anonymous said...

My little cousins are adorable! I can't wait to see them in person. Love you guys!
- Chelsea

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS! Worth the wait. Alaina and Gabrielle look soooo adorable.
They seem to be very good natured. Beautiful baby girls!

Thanks for the pics.

Prayers

Love
Barbara

Anonymous said...

The girls are absolutely adorable! It's incredible how much they've changed. My sons love seeing the "babies" and think they're cuties! Mom says hi too and that the girls looked bootiful in their costumes :-)

Denise(Fran's daughter)

Unknown said...

adorable! i'm sure everyone was so jealous of your precious little bugs! thanks as always for keeping us updated and hope to see you soon so we can catch up!
p.s alaina/"maggie" is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

They are both bootiful, indeed! XOXO