It's hard to believe that our baby shower was almost three months ago. People teased us for having it so early but thank goodness we did since Gabrielle and Alaina arrived exactly four weeks later!
Even though it's been a while, I still owe a few of you thank you notes and I am so sorry they haven't gone out yet! Finishing them was on my list of things to do the weekend of September 12th along with packing my hospital bag (I thought I would have it done early - ha!) and starting the third trimester chapters of my pregnancy books. Since the girls had other plans for me that weekend, my to do list remains undone, but please know how grateful we are until I get around to sending the last of the thank you's out. We had such a wonderful time with everyone who braved the street closures and horrible traffic to make it to our shower and were totally overwhelmed by the generosity of our friends and family. It was truly a day we'll never forget!
This slide show contains our favorite pictures from the shower. Thanks again for sharing it with us!
A big thank you to my father and Henny for being the official shower photographers!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Danielle,
Thanks for recaping the day. It was fun to see the photos (I'd love to get copies of some of them!)
We felt so fortunate to be able to share in the special joy of the day with you, Jan, your families and friends.
Lots of love,
Allie, Dante & Carter
PS... can't wait to add Alaina & Gaby to the Gallo Cousins pics!
Allie, Dante & Carter
Post a Comment