Saturday, November 22, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

The girls are ten weeks old today and they've been growing like crazy. Gabrielle is 5 pounds, 5 ounces and takes half of her feeds by bottle now. She's doing so well! Gaby's also proving to be her mother's baby because she loves dressing up. She got this adorable dress from my friend Melissa and her little peanuts Isabella and Ryan:



And she loves this gown from Lisa, Silas and Isaac:




Gabrielle's nasal canula is off and she's breathing completely on her own. When she gets a bottle, her feeding tube comes out and we get to see her pretty face, double chin and all!



Alaina is close to 5 pounds now and her second surgery is scheduled for the week after Thanksgiving. She has tons of personality and loves to make funny faces.





She still loves her binky but she's also discovered some other fun things to suck on.



Nonna and Auntie Kathryn are coming for a visit today and I'm sure they'll be amazed by how big the munchkins have gotten!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! So Silas thinks Gaby looks like mommy (and Jason) and Alaina looks like daddy...I say they just look like sisters! xoxo, Lisa

Anonymous said...

love the pictures...they are so darn cute!

Henny said...

I am so happy that the girls are doing well! It's just a matter of time before the Medina Family will be together at home! They are too beautiful, but did we expect them not to be? Love you guys!

Uncle Henny

Unknown said...

Two cutie-patooties! I know this will be a most special (maybe THE most special) Thanksgiving for you all! Can't wait for their first trip to RI--at the rate they're going, they'll want Awful-Awfuls right away!

Judi Zimmer

Anonymous said...

They are just precious & I'm sure the fashionistas of the newborn set! A VERY Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!
Love,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

The kids are adorable! I can't believe how big they have gotten. We love us some double chin around our house so we especially love it on Gabrielle!

xoxo
Jill

Unknown said...

Could these girls be any cuter??!!

Love the outfits.

Lots of love,
Allie, Dante & Carter

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby girls. Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Prayers

Love Barbara