Thursday, December 18, 2008

Uncle Manny

Yesterday Uncle Henny came to babysit Gabrielle while I went to visit Alaina. She had a wonderful time snuggling with her new friend and I have a feeling Uncle Henny enjoyed the visit too.



Alaina also had some excitement yesterday. Since she had surgery on her stomach, she hasn't been able to lay on her belly at all and I think she gets bored with the view she has laying on her back all the time so the physical therapist brought her a seat to put in her crib. Now she can sit up, kick her legs and enjoy a change of scenery. But even with the fun new toy, there was no way Alaina was giving up her binky!

3 comments:

Henny said...

Uncle Henny had a WONDERFUL time! It was a pleasure! Just happy Mom & Dad don't know what we REALLY did yesterday ;)

Anonymous said...

We SOOOOO look forward to the updates - did notice a decrease in postings after Gaby got home....just a little busier?????? Keep the good news coming!!!!!!

XXXXOOOO to all,
Nancy & Richard

Unknown said...

What fun!!!

We wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. You received the best gifts of all already.

Keep us posted on the girls' first visit from Santa! I am sure that he brought them a lot of goodies.

We love you all and can't wait to finally meet the Medina girls soon.

Allie, Dante & Carter