They still have the velcro mustaches on but here are some pictures of our CPAP-free cuties.
Alaina:
Gabrielle:



I used to think the girls looked exactly alike but now that we get a better look at their faces, I can see the differences. Alaina looks more like her daddy -- she had a darker complexion and Jan's eyes -- while Gabrielle is starting to look more like me -- she's more fair and has a longer face. It's so amazing getting to know these little girls!
5 comments:
Taking after both of you is the best of both worlds! Thanks for the pictures. This blog is the most important part of my day!
Uncle Henny
Danielle & Jan, thank you for sharing your happiness with all of us! The girls are absolutely amazing and beautiful and wow do they have spirit from out of this world! Danielle, I am thrilled to see photos of you holding the girls, and Jan, we look forward to seeing you holding them too! Many blessings and much love to ALL. Love, Carrie
Hi, this babies are amazing! they are so beautiful!
It is such a great step to be off the CPAP.Also
I can't wait to hold them.
Bubbe
Such beautiful girls. You are so blessed! It's wonderful to be able to get day by day updates.
Barbara
Alaina looks like your mom!!!!! (Which means she looks like you, but I know your mom will be thrilled that I said so! Hugs to all, especially Nonna!
Judi Zimmer
Post a Comment