Meanwhile, Alaina is the drama queen. She's always squirming, wriggling and letting you know what's on her mind. She spends a lot of her day with her eyes wide open trying to take everything in. I filmed her yesterday with her CPAP off and you can tell how happy she is to be free of all of the gear. Without her hat on, you can see the crazy haircut she has thanks to all of the IV's the doctors had to put in her head (she still has her PICC line on her right side).
The girls are growing like crazy now. Gabrielle is up to 21 cc's of milk per feeding and weighs 2 pounds 10.32 ounces. Alaina is on TPN again and it obviously agrees with her because she's up to 2 pounds 11.73 ounces. At the rate they're gaining, the girls could break the three pound mark in the next few days!
And since I can't help myself, here's one more picture of me and Alaina. She kept her CPAP on when I held her yesterday but we had a nice snuggle anyway.
7 comments:
awww they are getting so big!!!!!!!!!!! I loved watching the videos! They are so cute and you can definitely get a feel for their little personalities!. You look beautiful Danielle...GLOWING!!!!!!!!
Love xoxo
I don't envy what you, Jan and the girls are going through. However, it will all be worth it when the family gets together for the first time! I can't wait! Love you guys!
Love the videos and all the updates... just beautiful. We are getting to know Gaby and Alaina through your updates.
We keep you all in our daily thoughts!
I think I am addicted to checking up on you guys! So glad that you are doing well.
Love,
Allie, Dante & Carter
Im so excited for you that you are holding them. A couple of snuggles a day from mom and dad will certainly make them grow faster.
Kiersten
What a special treat to watch their daily progress. Thank you so much for keep us updated. The girls are so adorable and it's a such a joy to watch them grow. As always you remain in my prayers.
Love to all,
Fran
they certainly are growing, gaby even looks like she has teeny-tiny little rolls on her arms, too cute! is that a little heart on alaina's cap? thank you so much for the updates, hope you're having a great day, xo
More videos, more pictures, more videos, more pictures! Isn't it amazing how the girls have their own distinct personalities at such a young age? I can just imagine the teen years with Alaina! And Gaby is just chillin and laid back! They are too, too adorable!!! Can't wait for more up-dates! Hugs...
Post a Comment