Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gabrielle's PICC Line Is Out!

We are so relieved. Thanks for all of the prayers, good vibes and crossed fingers (and Chepe's crossed paws!).

We got a great report on both girls tonight. The neonatologist is really happy with how well they're eating -- she said most babies are a lot bigger when they eat as well as Gabrielle and Alaina do. It's probably because Jan tells them they're getting chicken fingers and Snickers....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silas and I say YAY BABIES!!! Keep drinking your milk (chicken nuggets and snickers, love it). We just looked through all the pictures on the blog and both Gaby and Alaina are truly looking bigger and more mature! xo

Andreina said...

YAYYY!!! Go Girls!!!!!!!!
Chepe's paws are magical ;) (dirty, but magical! lol)
I'm so happy to read the great news!!!! :)
Hugs!

Ian Berry said...

Welcome girls! Congrats Alan and Maria.
Fellow grandparents
Ian and Carol Berry

Simon said...

Hello, I found you through Alan's Balancing Act. My very best wishes to you all. Gabrielle and Alaina will be in my prayers. I feel for you; my little girl (now 4) was born here in France at 26 weeks.
Very best wishes,

Simon

Unknown said...

I'm checking in regularly, and keeping Rich, Jared & Ethan up-to-date as well. We're rooting for those little dolls and thrilled to see how well they're doing! Tell them that the sooner they're home, the sooner you'll get them their own Barneys cards! :)

Love, Judi Zimmer

Anonymous said...

I'm one of Alan's Balancing Act subscribers. Just wanted to say how happy I am to see the twins are doing well and my thoughts are with all of you for continued progress and good health!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alan and Maria!
As a mother who spent time with her baby in the NICU, I wish you the gift of Faith--through the scary moments, the good news, and the wonderful milestones.
Amazing Grace...
You and your girls are in my prayers.
Christina

Anonymous said...

Just read about your babies in Alan's Balancing Act. My prayers are with these precious little ones.

Dan Weedin said...

Congratulations and continued great news. My family's prayers continue for both the girls and your entire family.

Dan Weedin

a Balancing Act and Alan Weiss mentor member

P.S. Tex????

Anonymous said...

Yippee! That is awesome news. Many congrats on this new development. Be sure to love on her for us in VT!

Anonymous said...

Babies look great ! You may think the roller coaster ride is ending, but when you take them home, it is only just beginning. Buckle up, and hang on!

Many professionals are afraid of being politically incorrect if they request prayers for loved ones through their communication. Luckily, your Dad wasn't and per his Balancing Act request, thousands of us praying for your healthy babies, and you, as new parents. Keep the faith and the see the power of prayer !

amyb66 said...

Go babies!!! We are all checking out your blog on a regular basis here and thinking of you all!!

Amy