Thursday, October 1, 2009
Party Animals!
We threw a first birthday bash for Gabrielle and Alaina on Saturday and to say that they enjoyed it would be an understatement! We didn't get the pictures back yet but you can see a sneak peek of a few of them on our photographer's website.
And here's a link of Gabrielle and Alaina chowing down on their cakes. Hmmmm, I wonder if they liked them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Why does the link to Alaina and Gabrielle go directly to my facebook page with me wearing a Hornet Costume?
Those are beautiful pictures, as always! Your girls have really grown. I can't believe how big they are now.
Henry, you always look good.:)
Thank you all for sharing pictures of your girls.
Chris W.(Uncle Henry's friend)
1st Birthday parties are always fun. I have a post about a really over the top 1st birthday party I recently went to. I love the pic!
How precious!!! Beautiful blog!
Post a Comment