Thursday, January 7, 2010
POTD #5: January 6, 2010 - Mission: Crackberry
Gabrielle & Alaina LOVE any kind of technology - the laptop, our iPhones, my Blackberry, you name it, they want it. Jan gave them his old Blackberry to play with but after a day or so, they realized that it doesn't light up or make sounds (and we don't try to take it away from them!) so they have no longer have any interest in it.
Last night when I got home from work, I thought I put my Blackberry out of their reach but when I turned around, Little Laineypants was busy typing a long e-mail to my entire contact list. So I apologize in advance if you ever get a message from me that looks anything like "Huda;ufb.elauigfwev ehbflulyg.kdbf,ayelyuv!"
Now Project 365 (as this photo-a-day blog exercise is called) says you have to pick one picture each day. But I love love love this shot of Gaby so I have to share it too.
You can just tell she's up to no good. And yes, that's Alaina crawling off with my Blackberry in the background - Gabrielle distracted me while her sister made her get away. Double trouble, indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
They "crack" me up!!!!!!!!!!!! Never a dull moment!!!!
Post a Comment