Wow!! I bet none of you will be sleeping tonight (wide awake with all the excitement that is :)) Enjoy your family...the blog will be here! Lots of hugs & kisses...
YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy, I can't imagine how you must feel! It's so sweet to see the girls together. They're gorgeous, and adorable, and beautiful! Can't wait until they recognize each other. And I send wishes your way, hoping they're both on very similar schedules and begin sleeping through the night next week! Hugs and kisses to all!
Hello Danielle, Jan, Alaina and Gabrielle! You don't know me, but I have been following Alan Weiss's Blog and work, and his updates led me to your blog a looong time ago! I've always wanted to post my blessings to you, and especially to your precious litte ones. I am so glad I'm finally here! Please know that, although I have never sent you a written note, I've thought about you many, many times. I also have a baby (Gabriella!), who is now 13 months old! All the very best to all of you! Denise Zaldivar
We are so happy for your family! We've been keeping you in our prayers at St. Paul's Church in Lewiston, NY, and staying updated through our friend Uncle Henny-- we rejoice to give thanks for the babes being home safe and sound!
15 comments:
WOW - that's the BEST news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How very, very exciting at long last! Won't be much time for blogs now - CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!!!
Love,
Nancy & Richard
Yes!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! It was a long, hard road but it's finally happened! The Medina Family is together!!! Love you guys!
Uncle Henny
Wow!! I bet none of you will be sleeping tonight (wide awake with all the excitement that is :)) Enjoy your family...the blog will be here! Lots of hugs & kisses...
YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy, I can't imagine how you must feel! It's so sweet to see the girls together. They're gorgeous, and adorable, and beautiful! Can't wait until they recognize each other. And I send wishes your way, hoping they're both on very similar schedules and begin sleeping through the night next week!
Hugs and kisses to all!
What a wonderful surprise!! Enjoy every minute with your beautiful family :-)
Love,
Fran and Denise
Congratulationsssssss!!! Welcome home Alaina! :) I just missed meeting her for a few days! a good excuse to go back ;)
xoxo
Andreina
Yeah! Congrats. I know how long you've waited for this day!
Holy cow! Incredible news! I am sure it is a crazy time filled with lots of love.
CONGRATULATIONS Medina Family!
xoxo
Jill, Scott & Addison
yay!!! great news guys...i hope Gabby is teaching Alaina all of the NYC apartment living ropes! (that's a cat...that's a tree...that's snow)
aly and rob
HURRAY! God Bless!
Love,
Barbara
Yeah Medinas! What fantastic news! Warmest welcome home & lots of love! We are so happy for you! Love, Carrie & Tom
Hello Danielle, Jan, Alaina and Gabrielle! You don't know me, but I have been following Alan Weiss's Blog and work, and his updates led me to your blog a looong time ago! I've always wanted to post my blessings to you, and especially to your precious litte ones. I am so glad I'm finally here! Please know that, although I have never sent you a written note, I've thought about you many, many times. I also have a baby (Gabriella!), who is now 13 months old! All the very best to all of you! Denise Zaldivar
We are so happy for your family!
We've been keeping you in our prayers at St. Paul's Church in Lewiston, NY, and staying updated through our friend Uncle Henny-- we rejoice to give thanks for the babes being home safe and sound!
I'm so happy for you all! I love the pictures of these sweet little ladies. They are so blessed to have such devoted parents. You guys are the best.
Chris (one of Uncle Henry's friends)
I'm so happy for you all! I love the pictures of these sweet little ladies. They are so blessed to have such devoted parents. You guys are the best.
Chris (one of Uncle Henry's friends)
Post a Comment