Monday, July 12, 2010

The Bodyguard

Does this look like the face of a tough gal?


I didn't think so!  But when a little boy at the play gym tried to hug Alaina today, Gaby grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the ground.  And every time that little boy came back near Lainey, she'd scream until he left.  I guess the Gabster doesn't like it when you mess with her sister!

How could you blame the kid, though, when Alaina was sporting her first set of pigtails?


I mean, really, does she look cute or does she look cute?  Just don't go trying to hug her or you'll have to deal with you-know-who.  Even in her own cute hairdo, you can tell she means business!


And yes, I know, it's a minor miracle to see the blog updated but I'm going to try my best to post at least once a week.  The girls are changing so much everyday and I don't want to forget a minute of it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute photos! We do hope you'll continue to update us on your life. It's a great blog!
-Deb for Ouidad

Unknown said...

I am following you and stalking you from mama multiples proboard. Such a cute blog...I am new to the board so I am getting to know all of you ladies.

heather mott