Saturday, March 21, 2009

Six Months!

The girls turned six months old last Friday! Each and every day, they're getting bigger and learning new things. Gabrielle is 11 pounds 14 ounces and 24 inches long and Alaina is 10 pounds 5 ounces and 22.75 inches long. Alaina had her feeding tube taken out last week and is like a new baby. She and Gaby are both starting to giggle and they've just begun to notice one another. Gabrielle rolled for the first time last week and both girls are enjoying their daily spoonful of rice cereal. It's so hard to believe they were ever barely two pounds! Here are some pictures we took to celebrate this exciting milestone:




Gabrielle:

Alaina:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are just so darn cute! keep sending the pictures...they make me smile! I love babies!

xoxo,
Melissa

katielamin said...

Danielle, they are beautiful!! Inside and out, I am sure! Happy 6 month birthday to two amazing little girls! And congrats to Mommy and Daddy for making it too! xoxo ~ Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh you beautiful dolls! The girls are so precious. Happy 6 months to the most adorable twins I've ever seen. Can't wait to meet them!

Love to all,
Fran

Unknown said...

What a milestone! These little love bugs have come so far in a short amount of time.

The pics of Gaby and Alaine are some of the best yet. I love to see them snuggle each other. A bond has developed that will be like no other.

Lots of love to you, Jan and the girls!

Allie, Dante & Carter

Henny said...

Happy 6 Months! Although I see them often, I am amazed that they change every time I see them! I am so happy for you guys! I just can't wait until they are walking and talking!

Uncle Henny

Anonymous said...

My great nieces are so beautiful!!! But, who the heck do they look like??? Hugs and kisses!

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 months to Alaina and Gaby!! Definitely the most amazing little twins, and mommy and daddy deserve lots of praise too! We love you guys and hope to see you soon, Lisa, Silas & Isaac