
Before the girls were born, I ordered a piece of artwork to hang in their nursery. The saying on it is "Precious ones, so small and sweet, dancing in on angels' feet. Straight from heaven's brightest star, what miracles you truly are." I never could have known then just how fitting it would be for our little girls.
Gabrielle and Alaina were just two pounds when they were born five months ago. Today, Gabrielle is 10 pounds 7 ounces and Alaina is 8 pounds 8 ounces. The doctors are overjoyed with their progress and every day, they're changing and learning new things. They're both trying to suck their thumbs now (Gaby's gotten it down but Alaina still jams her whole hand in her mouth) and love to "talk" back when you say something to them. Looking back, I never could have imagined seeing them on the day that they were born that they'd be where they are now. It's truly miraculous how far they've come.
4 comments:
The girls are adorable! It's amazing how much they've changed. Enjoy your first Valentine's Day with your precious little ones :-)
Love,
Fran and Denise
Danielle,
They change every time I see them! The look so happy and cute!
Uncle Henny
PS: Happy Birthday!
Because of you...I truly believe that miracles do happen!!!!! Happy Valentines Day to all!
Love,
Nancy
If you cannot believe how far they have come in 5 months, just wait until they turn 3 and 4 years old. We had a similar experience to yours and when I look at my girls I cannot believe they were so small and fragile. Time flies, especially with two at at time!
Post a Comment